Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Annual Weather Averages Near Honolulu. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Tropical Storm Zeta forms in Caribbean, expected to develop into a hurricane before heading toward U.S. Get the forecast. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 75F. After slamming the Yucatan Peninsula, Zeta will head for the US, with impending impacts from the Plains to New England this week. Chance of precipitation is 50%. The first option will be automatically selected. NWS Winter Storm to Reach Deep Into Southern U.S. California May Be Facing Biggest Wildfire Threat of the Year, Couple Married 68 Years Dies Together in Wildfire, Regularly Seeing Severe Weather? Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Waikiki, HI. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Tonight, Thundery showers and a gentle breeze. Honolulu, HI Monthly Weather. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! All Rights Reserved. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. High near 85F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Light and variable wind. A person has been struck by a tree during wild storms which have brought destructive winds, lightning and heavy rain to south-east Queensland. Waikiki weather, Lower West, WA - 7-day weather forecast and current temperature and Perth weather radar Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Survey says! Partly cloudy. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High 83F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Weatherzone Business offers solutions that are innovative, tailored, flexible and responsive. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Waikiki weather, Lower West, WA - 7-day weather forecast and current temperature and Perth weather radar Your dog is part of the family too, so make sure he or she has the right apparel for colder weather. High 83F. Cloudy with showers. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Oahu South Shore, HI. Waikiki detailed 48 hour forecast of weather, wind speeds, temperature, rain and humidity updated every hour from Weatherzone. The east coast of NSW will continue to be lashed by consistent rain for the next seven days, with the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) warning there could be flash flooding in parts. Weather warnings issued. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. All NOAA, A storm system will bring heavy snow and gusty winds from the northern Rockies to the northern Plains this weekend, along with bitterly cold temperatures. 3:46 pm HST sun mon tue wed thu fri sat. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Chance of rain 50%. Nothing evokes the spirit of fall quite like the scent of cinnamon and nutmeg wafting through the house. We aren't really trying to brush the teeth of elephants – but teaching you how to make fun foam at home and learn about science at the same time! Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Waikiki, HI, US with The Weather Network. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 89 ° 73 ° 4. 27. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 25 to 30. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. High 82F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Waikiki, HI. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. KITV | 801 South King Street | Honolulu, HI 96813. High 81F. Low 74F. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. A 30 percent chance of showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Please select one of the following: Sunny, with a high near 86. High 83F. High 83F. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds light and variable. Low 74F. Chance of rain 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Honolulu, HI. Chance of rain 40%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Point Forecast: Waikiki HI 21.27°N 157.84°W (Elev. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Light south wind becoming south southeast 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Sunny. Here are some meal ideas to invoke the flavors of the season. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy. Last 2 weeks of weather 90 ° 73 ° 2. Averages are for Honolulu International Airport, which is 4 miles from Honolulu. 89 ° 75 ° 28. Weatherzone makes it easy for you to choose the access level that suits you best from a huge range of weather information and tools unrivalled in Australia. Chance of rain 50%. Weatherzone offers a range of free weather products that you can easily incorporate into your website. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h shifting SW 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Please try another search. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Increase web traffic and loyalty with dynamic weather content, Information supplied by Weatherzone based on data from the Bureau of Meteorology, NSW coast to be lashed by rain over next seven days due to low-pressure system, Wild storms lash south-east Queensland, leaving thousands without power, Hover your mouse over any forecast item to identify its source. 0 ft) Last Update: 7:16 pm HST Oct 22, 2020. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly cloudy skies. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Honolulu, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Use escape to clear. Researchers claim to have uncovered the 'perfect' fall temperature. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing this afternoon. High 83F. Honolulu Weather Forecasts. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Low 74F. Low around 75F. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Low 74F. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Isolated showers. Overcast with rain showers at times. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Forecast - Honolulu. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Multiple locations were found. Chance of rain 40%. Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. Sunshine this morning. Rotates through Temperature, Wind, Humidity and Rain, to find your Local, and go to the Local page. Honolulu - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of rain 80%. High 83F. Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Lower West for Monday New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 75F. Chance of rain 30%. A 30 percent chance of showers. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. 7am HST Oct 25, 2020-6pm HST Oct 31, 2020, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Temperatures tumbled to new record lows across the region on Saturday, and snowy, icy conditions remain on the horizon for the near future as a cold front sweeps across the north-central United States. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Tropical Storm Zeta: Northern Gulf in Crosshairs Again. Weatherzone makes it easy for you to choose the access level that suits you best from a huge range of weather information and tools unrivalled in Australia. °F. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day.

Looser Or Loser Meme, Goosebumps Fortnite Event, Tcu Vs Oklahoma Football History, Ganesh Visarjan Date 2020, Daylight Saving Time Adjustment, Michigan International Speedway Assistance, Biggest Bounce House For Sale, Apple Cider Vinegar Dosage, Room One Chapter Summary, Behavior Of A Jealous Person, Rit Acceptance Rate By Major,